Rush In – We Need Volunteers this Saturday!
The biggest tool sale in the ATL is coming soon, and we need you to make it all happen! Join Team ToolBank this Saturday for a morning of service, as we organize the Tool Rush Sale inventory for the big day. Pizza, hearty laughs and maybe even some fun Halloween treats await.
Biggest Tool Sale in ATL is 11/8/14! #ToolRush
What: Annual Tool Rush Sale – Your ToolBank’s largest fundraiser.
Date: Saturday, November 8, 2014
Time: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm Early Bird Shopping: 8:00am-9:00am with $10 donation. Admittance after 9:00 am is free.
Location: Atlanta Community ToolBank Warehouse – 410 Englewood Avenue SE * Atlanta, GA 30315 (Click for Directions)
For one day only, the warehouse doors open wide. The annual Tool Rush Sale is your ToolBank’s signature fundraising event. The general public is invited to shop thousands of new tools and supplies – all priced 50% or more off retail. Amazing deals and 100% of everything you spend directly and immediately keeps local volunteers equipped to serve across our state.
NEW FOR 2014: We’re excited to offer a new feature this year – the Pride & Joy tent sale. Featuring donations from local folks, this special area will host a diverse range of gently used tools, all for sale at the typical Tool Rush super deal! Atlanta residents are encouraged to search their garages and workshops for hidden gems – tools, in good working condition, that can help generate even more critical funds to help ToolBank increase our capacity to serve. All donations are tax-deductible, please check out the details below:
· All donations must be in good or great condition and operational.
· Depending on donation type, tools will either be put into inventory or used for the sale.
· We will not take household furniture, clothing, appliances or other miscallaneous items, including paint.
· All items must be delivered to the ToolBank warehouse. *Contact us for info on Kanga, a local delivery service, if you need help with transport. We can help you secure a discounted rate!
· We will accept drop offs on Monday, Tuesday or Thursdays only from 8:00am-11:30am and 1:00pm-3:30pm.
· Donation receipts will be provided. Please note that we do not provide a value for items donated. As per governmentrequirements, value of donation for tax purposes, must be assigned by the donor. See http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p526.pdf for detail information about donation of property to a charitable organization.
· For more information on acceptable donations, contact CJ Clark, Warehouse Operations Manager at 404.880.0054 x12 or firstname.lastname@example.org.